DNA is a locally and internationally acclaimed chartered architecture practice that focuses on integrated experiential design. They are experts in materials and making techniques and these are used to tell a story from the micro scale up and relate specifically to the end user. Through research and process they deliver original, relevant and challenging solutions. This is demonstrated through diverse projects spanning multiple and varied sectors: Residential, retail, office, leisure, cultural, education, master planning and landscaping.
- High quality central London residential, involving listed and conservation buildings
- International retail for the fashion and luxury brand market
- Headquarters, regional and international offices for corporates and Plcs
- National and international Leisure and Hospitality projects
- New build private homes
- Cultural Pavilions and installations
By seamlessly combining architecture, interiors, product and furniture they create exceptionally bespoke and specific buildings and spaces.
DNA was founded in 2000 by Nicholas Leith-Smith and Kristina Blahnik. In 2009 Nicholas became sole Principal and Creative Director. DNA has achieved multiple design accolades including: FX, D&AD, Conde Nast and Design week.
Clients include: Manolo Blanhik, Brown Thomas, Kurt Geiger, Harvey Nichols, Hiscox, Grainger Plc, Design Museum, South Kensington Estates, Grosvenor, Shaftesbury Plc, Four Seasons and Boisdale.